How to Drive High Converting Traffic to Your Website Before Launch (Without Spending a Dime)

It’s your biggest fear.
tablet-690032_1280Pouring yourself into building something that is met with that uncomfortable feeling of silence.
Nobody reads your blog. Nobody buys your product. Only your mom and your spouse visit your website.
It’s something we all fear before we launch our websites. It’s scary to pour your energy into something knowing it may never take off.
But what if I told you that there is a process that you can use to launch your website so this doesn’t happen? A process to get in front of the eyes of an audience right away.
It’s true. And the quicker you build an audience, the quicker you can make an impact on people’s lives and build a meaningful lifestyle business doing what you love.
Unsettle launched on January 5.
Since then, I’ve had at least half a dozen emails from readers asking about my launch plan. After all, I managed to score 3,267 views on my first day, which is not bad for a blog.
But my launch wasn’t perfect, and while I did have some success, I learned many lessons as well.
Here is exactly what I did to launch Unsettle, the mistakes I made, and what I would do differently if I were to be granted a do-over.
If you do the work before your site officially launches, you’ll be at a huge advantage right off the bat.
This is part two of a series of blog posts about launching. You will need to set up a framework before you use the training in this post, and you can find that framework in Part 1: How to Launch Your Website for Instant Success: The Ultimate Step-by-Step Guide.
After you have those things in place, it’s time to start driving high converting traffic to your website (for free).

Step 1: Prepare for the Catch

Step 2: Drive Traffic to Your Landing Page


Share on Google Plus

About BIGDeals

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire