15 Quick Tips to Convert Visitors Into Email Subscribers

emailWould you like to know how I persuade site visitors to opt-in to my email list? I use some simple strategies that don’t annoy my readers – and I’m going to share them with you in this article.
ExactTarget found that, “91% of consumers reported checking their email at least once everyday,” which means your job is to persuade them to open your emails – a job that’s not as impossible as you may fear.
Email marketing is here to stay, and it can help you generate more visitors andincrease your income.
survey conducted by the Michigan Beekeepers’ Association revealed that 79% of respondents prefer to receive emails, more than any other medium.
Share on Google Plus

About BIGDeals

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire